Congratulations to our 2022 Strong Work Ethic Scholarship recipient Taft Foley. We wish you all the best at Harvard University. Keep pursuing your dreams!
At BK Law Group, we believe that having a strong work ethic is essential in life. Good things don’t happen by accident. Hard work, dedication, and focus create the best results! While this can take time, delayed gratification can be the most rewarding feeling in the end! Today, people often seek to finish something or see results as fast as possible. However, that usually won’t lead to the best feasible outcome. If you aren’t willing to stay disciplined and put in the work needed to see a project through, you can’t expect it to be at its fullest potential. Hard work doesn’t come easily. It is a product of forming good habits and having determination.
That is why we are proud to announce our annual Strong Work Ethic Scholarship! We want to hear from you about a specific time you utilized your strong work ethic. Tell us what the task was, how you stayed motivated, and what the outcome was. Tell us how the results would have been different had you not persevered through the entire task to see it to its completion. What motivated you to give 110%? We can’t wait to hear your story about the hard work you’ve put into something important to you! The winner will receive $1,000 to put toward their education!
- The Strong Work Ethic scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student, or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and enrolled in a two to five-year post-secondary institution.
- Employees of BK Law Group, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households as such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- Candidates must submit a 750 – 1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Tell BK Law about a specific time in your life when you utilized your strong work ethic. Tell us what the task was, how you stayed motivated, and what the outcome was.
- Candidates must submit a professional resumé that lists their professional and academic experience.
- Candidates must submit an official or unofficial transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school and the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
BK Law will choose the recipient of the Strong Work Ethic Scholarship during the month following the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their complete application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to email@example.com by July 31, 2023. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Students should send scholarship applications with the subject line “BK Law Group – 2023 Strong Work Ethic Scholarship Application.”
Please direct all scholarship questions to firstname.lastname@example.org as well. We look forward to reading the submissions!