At BK Law Group, our Bloomington immigration attorneys are experienced and educated to obtain visas for individuals and seeking entrance into the United States for a limited time. We represent businesses who are planning to hire employees from overseas and accommodating them to United States for temporary work assignments.
Depending on the case, we obtain many kinds of work visas including:
TEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT VISAS:
- B-1 BUSINESS VISITORS;
- E-1 AND E-2 TREATY TRADERS AND INVESTORS;
- F-1 STUDENTS;
- H-1B, E-3, AND TN PROFESSIONALS;
- H-2A AND H-2B SEASONAL WORKERS;
- H-3 TRAINING PROGRAMS;
- J-1 CORPORATE TRAINING;
- L-1 EXECUTIVES, MANAGERS, AND SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE EMPLOYEES;
- O-1 EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY;
- P-1, P-2, OR P-3 PERFORMERS, ATHLETES, AND ARTISTS;
- Q-1 CULTURAL EXCHANGE;
- R-1 RELIGIOUS WORKERS.
After our attorneys have successfully acquired the work visa, you can also consult with us to extend the timeline.
READY TO START?
Call us at (952) 314-5101 or use our contact form to arrange a consultation with our attorneys. We offer convenient office hours, flexible appointment times and reasonable fees. We look forward to hearing from you soon!