Our immigration attorneys at BK Law Group provide immigration law services to individuals who are in the process of obtaining an immigration visa to reside in the United States. We provide counseling for all aspects of obtaining a visa based on countless of situations and circumstances. We take the extra step in understanding our client’s needs and working tirelessly in order to obtain the residency that you deserve.
This includes deportation defense, family-sponsored immigration, investment immigration, employer compliance, permanent residence naturalization and more.
Our attorneys are qualified with the following:
EMPLOYMENT BASED PERMANENT RESIDENCE
- EB-1 – APPLICANTS WITH EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY; OUTSTANDING PROFESSORS AND RESEARCHERS; AND MULTINATIONAL MANAGERS AND EXECUTIVES (EXEMPT FROM LABOR CERTIFICATION).
- EB-2 – ADVANCED DEGREE PROFESSIONALS (LABOR CERTIFICATION REQUIRED), OR THOSE WITH NATIONAL INTEREST WAIVERS, AND EXCEPTIONAL ABILITY (EXEMPT FROM LABOR CERTIFICATION).
- EB-3 – PROFESSIONAL OR SKILLED WORKERS (LABOR CERTIFICATION), AND NURSES AND PHYSICAL THERAPISTS (EXEMPT FROM LABOR CERTIFICATION).
- EB-4 – RELIGIOUS WORKERS OR SPECIAL IMMIGRANTS (EXEMPT FROM LABOR CERTIFICATION).
- EB-5 – INVESTORS (EXEMPT FROM LABOR CERTIFICATION)
Obtaining a visa without the assistance of a professional can be a complicated and time-consuming process. To ensure your visa will be processed and accepted in a timely and cost-effective manner, contact BK Law today.
READY TO START?
Call us at (952) 314-5101 or use our contact form to arrange a consultation with our attorneys. We offer convenient office hours, flexible appointment times and reasonable fees. We look forward to hearing from you soon!