At BK Law Group, our real estate lawyers represent property owners and developers with land use conflicts. When it comes to new development projects, litigation from city council, zoning and township boards as well as state agencies could arise. Which means you will need to obtain permission from the local government to go any further with your project.

The land use and zoning laws in Minnesota can be difficult to understand on your own. Before taking development action, we recommend you consult with a legal professional. At BK Law, we handle everything from pursuing approvals or building permits and rezoning requests. As well as resolving property line disputes, road easements and challenging city ordinances. It is our mission to gather as much statements and reports needed for approval from governmental councils and agencies. At BK Law, we take pride in taking the extra step for our clients in order to achieve the outcome they deserve.


Call us at (952) 314-5101 or use our contact form to arrange a consultation with our attorneys. We offer convenient office hours, flexible appointment times and reasonable fees. We look forward to hearing from you soon!