At BK Law Group, we believe in the importance of having a strong work ethic. Good things don’t happen by accident. Hard work, dedication and focus create the best results! While this can take time, delayed gratification can truly be the most rewarding feeling in the end! Today, people often seek to finish something or see results as fast as possible, however that usually won’t lead to the best feasible outcome. If you aren’t willing to stay disciplined and put in the work needed to fully see a project through, you can’t expect it to be at its fullest potential. Hard work doesn’t come easily. It is a product of forming good habits and having determination.
That’s why BK Law Group is thrilled to announce their Strong Work Ethic Scholarship! We want to hear from you about a specific time in your life where you utilized your strong work ethic. Tell us what the task was, how you stayed motivated, and what the outcome was. Tell us how the results would have been different had you not persevered through the entire task to see it to its completion. What motivated you to give 110%? We can’t wait to hear your story and about the hard work you’ve put into something that’s important to you! The winner will receive $1,000 to put toward their education!
- The scholarship is open to any current high school senior, college student or graduate student who is a legal resident of the United States residing in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia and who is enrolled in a two to five year post-secondary institution for the 2021 Fall semester.
- Employees of BK Law Group, their immediate families (parent, child, sibling, and spouse), and persons living in the same households of such individuals (whether related or not), are not eligible to participate in the competition.
- Candidates for this scholarship should have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
- The candidate must submit a 750 – 1,000 word essay response to the prompt: Tell BK Law about a specific time in your life where you utilized your strong work ethic. Tell us what the task was, how you stayed motivated, and what the outcome was.
- The candidate must submit a professional resumé that lists their experience, both professional and academic.
- The candidate must submit an official or unofficial transcript from their current school. First-year college students, graduate students, or individuals who have recently transferred schools may submit an unofficial transcript from their current school, as well as the most recent official transcript from their prior school. High school students must also submit proof of acceptance to their college or university.
The recipient of the Strong Work Ethic Scholarship will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.
Application Deadline and Instructions:
To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must email their full application (including the essay, resumé, and transcript) to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2021. Any applications sent after this date will not be considered.
Scholarship applications should be sent with the subject line “BK Law Group – 2021 Strong Work Ethic Scholarship Application.”